In adherence to state and county guidelines, we have suspended all in-person meetings until further notice to help stop the spread of Coronavirus/COVID-19. However, we have created a series of virtual programs available to watch here on our website or on our Facebook page.
Though the city has announced in-person worship services may resume after June 15, we are assessing our ability to safely reopen and working on a practical timeline. We will announce an official opening date soon. Please stay tuned!
Our pastor Rev. Junchol Lee is available for ministerial counseling over the phone, please call 415-346-6466 or email email@example.com
- Wash your hands with soap and water regularly (at least 20 seconds). Alcohol hand sanitizers are also effective.
- Try not to touch your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home! When you go out for essentials, please practice social distancing (six feet between yourself and others).
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your elbow. If you use a tissue, wash your hands afterwards. Wear a face mask if available.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.