Many in our community have expressed concern over the spread of Coronavirus/COVID-19. In adherence to the city of San Francisco’s recommendation to avoid non-essential public gatherings, we have canceled upcoming worship services and events including our 125th Anniversary Celebration and the March 22nd concert. However, we will still offer Rev. Lee’s message live online this Sunday at 11 a.m. on our Facebook page.
Our pastor Rev. Junchol Lee is available for ministerial counseling over the phone, please call 415-346-6466.
The best way to prevent illness at this time is take the same precautionary steps that are recommend during cold/flu season:
- Wash your hands with soap and water regularly (at least 20 seconds). Alcohol hand sanitizers are also effective.
- Try not to touch your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick. Stay home when you feel sick (and keep sick children home from school).
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your elbow. If you use a tissue, wash your hands afterwards.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.