In adherence to state and county guidelines, we have suspended all in-person meetings until further notice to help stop the spread of Coronavirus/COVID-19. However, we have created a series of virtual programs available to watch here on our website or on our Facebook page.
We are eager to invite you all back for in-person worship services, but are still working on a plan to safely and practically reopen. For now, all services will be held online. Thank you for your continued patience and support. Stay tuned!
Our pastor Rev. Junchol Lee is available for ministerial counseling over the phone, please call 415-346-6466 or email email@example.com
- Wear an appropriate face covering when social distance cannot be maintained.
- Wash your hands with soap and water regularly (at least 20 seconds). Alcohol hand sanitizers are also effective.
- Try not to touch your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home! When you go out for essentials, please practice social distancing (six feet between yourself and others).
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your elbow. If you use a tissue, wash your hands afterwards.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.